Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ads

Are You Know NEFA Temple From Lakhimpur Lilabari Assam

                      NEFA TEMPLE FROM  LAKHIPUR  ASSAM

NEFA TEMPLE FROM  LAKHIPUR  ASSAM


   When I was with my brother going to morningly Narth Lakhimpur Lilabari at near the 13th Assam Police Battelian becouse my brothers for interview on physically fitnest on running. For standing with lining for running front the maint gate at assam police Lakhimpur. Candidates try to succesfully to running better to again to most practise near the playground. I am very appreaciate for are this guy because there are boys running police job.  Early sun rises in the east very colourfully. He take to lining for running himself. Iwas taking to milk tea. The boys are not a maintained in discipline for standing some candidates crowding like crow . I was met to my college freind with high schooling freind who would going to running . My college freind jyotiska Doley and Bhaskar Pegu.We are going  to  some times for walking to near at place . 
        We seen to turning road were the somebody go inside the wall and standing on wall and enjoying running who was running on play ground. Would be me to standing on the wall seen to run where my brother how to runs. But I cannot see him.He and his freind to report to officer  . So my freind with may gone to near the place where located to temple "NEFA TEMPLE" We were going at this temple .Infront the gate was architect two lion and upper with makeover to god brahama murti. Iwas verry enjoying withn my freind Jyotiska Doley. We take photo with selfie .Near the temple to be attached it was like a namghor were Brahman staying at house. We permission for enter to temple but he was not to us permitted to temple.The Brahmn said to us and speak "Some boy's and girls come to here and they are not a do to good work and they take tookbad habits in this temple. So the brahmn cann't to permitted us .After he permition give to us enter to temple.

Are You Know NEFA Temple From Lakhimpur Lilabari Assam


We make to video for vlogging on my youtube channel(KarsangTakar). I was making to video .were i was seen to Lord Bishnu with Lakhi Murti and Lord Brahma .Environmentally very beautifull and peacefull place.But i don't kow to this temple.And resemble to temple Ponsanon Temple.After we asking to Brahman for this about of temple . The Brahman was said to about of this temple. He said that this temple name is NEFA ,who maruwari people was made to this temple .
After left this temple and closed up to my video and went to 13th Assam Police Batalian .Where run out the people for after interview.
                               So thankyou Read to my post .If you want to see my video you can go following for link.









Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

https://www.ekarsangtakar.com/search/label/Botany%20Question%20Paper?m=1

Ads Bottom

https://www.ekarsangtakar.com/search/label/Botany%20Question%20Paper?m=1